Friday, December 9, 2011

End of Semester

Ms. Leo of I Luv Dolls has called us all to account about the number of dolls we have re-bodied in the past year but the price of greater articulation may include a more limited selection of footgear.  Bianca, the fit model for today’s tutorial, loves her lace espadrilles and testifies that your “Franken-Liv” dolls will also appreciate having some stylish shoes that fit their feet:


I should have made a shoe store using the excellent ideas My Froggy Stuff presents in her “Our Doll Shop” tour to celebrate the final tutorial in the shoe series. Today, however, was the last day of classes at the school where I teach.  I don’t have to study for finals and I’m not swamped with grading but like my students, I have a big paper to finish by the end of next week.  Consequently I haven’t had time to do a photo story. 

Nevertheless as the year and the semester draw to a close I am very pleased to see that I have uploaded 95 minutes of video in the last four months.  I am within striking distance of completing two hours of tutorials by the end of the year.  I’ll post one more wig tutorial, two more lingerie pieces, and then start with some new projects in 2012.


 À Bientôt

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching a goal. I don't know exactly what your goal was, but knowing you like I do, I know there was a goal and that you will reach it if you haven't already. Thanks so much for blessing us with your tutorials and showing us more possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Vanessa said :) Thanks so much for blessing us with your tutorials and showing us more possibilities :0) I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa and Chynadoll,

    Thanks for your encouragement. I'm going to have to work very hard over the upcoming break but my goal is to collect the tutorials in a series of half hour crafting shows to be broadcast on the local cable access station.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing 95 minutes of informative tutorials and being so close to your intended 2-hour goal. I'm sure you will make it. I look forward to viewing the upcoming videos

    Good luck with your paper.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I am wishing to see your new projects for the 2012. The question of Ms. Leo was very interesting because I spent much money in dolls that I did not like by the body articleable. Your tutorial of the slippers is very good. You always do very good work. We follow in contact of blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie and Marta,

    Thanks for your comments. Some of the new tutorials will be about making play food for 1:6 scale dolls. I've been having a lot of fun with the prototypes and hope everyone will enjoy the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again: your tutorials to make the food on the scale 1:06 are going to me to come very well for my scenes. I hope that it is easy to do because in your hands it seems simple and when I put myself to do it is super complicated. We follow in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck getting your paperwork completed.

    Thanks for sharing your tutorials and your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! I always love your tutorials. They are so nice and clear. Best wishes in meeting your goal.

    Vickey

    P.S. I am including my blog info in all current post because I was informed by Vanessa that my blog is showing that it no longer exist. This is because I changed it early on. My blog info is the following:

    www.pinkdiva63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete